Rate your bookmaker
Maintaining controlThere are few people who are unable to maintain control and play up to a limit, fortunately there are many of them that choose to play well in a way that doesn't affect them. To avoid losing control, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Your purpose is to play for fun, not to earn money.
- Try to avoid recovering what you have lost and not to be stubborn at all costs.
- You only have to bet an amount of money that you are able to recover.
- You should establish a period of time and the sum of money that you are betting keeping a daily report.
- Some bookmakers provide a period of exclusion, not to continue betting, called 'self-exclusion'.
- You can use a service called 'Gambling Therapy' which allows you to talk to someone about your gambling problem.
What is Gambling Therapy?Any person who has problems with the game can turn to 'Gambling Therapy', a recognized association that offers confidential support and advice. You can contact 'Gambling Therapy' using their website www.gamblingtherapy.org.uk.
If you have a gambling problem then answer the questions below:Answer the questions below if you believe that you or someone else is exaggerating with the game:
- Did you start to be absent at work, at school or university, just to go betting?
- Do you bet because you consider that you are having an infelicitous and boring life?
- Do you feel the need to bet in any moment and do you feel lost and in despair when you run out of money?
- Do you bet every penny that you have, for the example the price of a bus ticket or a cup of coffee?
- Do you think at the amount you can spend on the game?
- Are there people who criticize your pleasure for gaming?
- Have you lost your interests on family, on friends and your hobbies?
- When you lose money, do you feel the need to play again to recover that amount of money as soon as possible?
- Do you feel the need to bet if you have had an altercation, if you are frustrated or if you are disappointed?
- Do you feel the need to commit extreme things like to kill yourself or do you feel depressed because of your gambling activities?
Programs to restrict the use of computer for inappropriated purposesTo access safe the Internet there were created applications provided by developers that parents can use to monitor or restrict the use of your computer for their children. To protect children from accessing pages with inappropriate content there have been created programs that are able to filter the access to the internet, such as: www.netnanny.com. Using the program 'CYBERsitter' the parents can block the sites that they deem harmful to their own children it can be found on www.netnanny.com.
Following these simple tips on responsible gaming I wish you much fun at all!
Bonus informationsHow to register on a bookmaker?
1. Click on register;
2. Fill out the form in all its parts and in some there are steps (1, 2, 3);
3. Confirmation to validate the registration;
4. Deposit a sum of money paying attention to the bonus.
Important welcome bonus In the terms and conditions there is a clause that talks about the expiration and/or conditions for receiving the welcome bonus. The editors advise you to check it before registering because the time is always short. Another advice is to play all the bonus right away because if you do not meet the terms you can not withdraw it. The clauses change in the different sportsbook, casino, games, poker and other platforms where there is a sign up bonus, welcome bonus and/or deposit bonus. The editor's advice is to have in your ID document and any recent bill or bank statement.